At Speed Clothes, we strive to the best of our ability to locate your package if for some reason it's delayed, however after your package is shipped we are at the mercy of the postal system.
If you are a U.S. customer please go or call your local post office or visit USPS.com for online tracking and try opening a claim.
We WILL replace lost packages if:
- more than 60 days have passed since the package ship date; please consult your tracking number.
- your order has shipped but has an invalid or missing tracking number. This rarely occurs and we will need up to 5 working days to investigate this claim.
Open a claim for a missing package: if you received your tracking number and it's been more than 30 days since the ship date, please open a claim with us here.
Most package delays are due to the following:
- Wrong Address: This is a common problem, please be extra careful when entering your shipping address at checkout. Our software will print your shipping address exactly as you provided it at checkout. Read this article for more info.
- Pickup notice left at your door/mailbox: Your package may be held at your local post office for various reasons. Normally your mailman will leave a notice in your mailbox or affix it to your door if they're unable to deliver. Be sure to respond to that notice quickly as they will return or destroy your package usually within 1-2 weeks of no claim. Please try calling your local post office if you did not receive a notice and your tracking results indicate an attempted delivery or similar.
- Customs Duty owed: This only applies to customers located outside of the U.S. and unfortunately, we have no control over how much if anything will be charged by your countries customs clearance. Read this article for more info.
- Postal System Incompetence: Sadly even the postal service makes mistakes and unfortunately we cannot afford to be held responsible. Maybe they delivered to the wrong house or maybe their moving equipment ate your package or maybe someone stole it. All of these factors are out of our control and are nonrefundable.